Are you looking for a sunblock that is mild, fresh and not oily, yet protects your skin strongly against the sun? Or do you need to soothe your heated skin? Then, AQUTOP Hydrating Sun Fluid is for you!
About the AQUTOP Hydrating Sun Fluid
- Light but strong formula for sun protection.
- A soft moisture gel sunblock – Sun Fluid.
- Has a water gel texture with a soft touch.
- It gets absorbed rapidly and results in a fresh touch.
- Protects skin from UV rays while moisturizing dry and sensitive skin.
- Has an Aqua Swelling Formula System (Aqua Swelling Formula contains moisture in an elastic gel which moisturizes the skin as soon as the fluid comes into contact with the skin.) that soothes the skin.
- Makes the skin moist on the inside and fresh on the outside.
- Contains tropical fruit extracts that helps to soothe and brighten the skin, has anti-aging effects and strengthens the skin.
- Banana Extract (Soothes and Vitalizes the skin)
- Mango Extract (Brightens skin and has an anti-aging effect)
- Lychee Fruit Extract (Nourishes skin and prevents stress)
How to use:
1. Squeeze out a decent amount of AQUTOP Hydrating Sun Fluid after completing your morning basic skin care routine and apply onto face.
2: Thoroughly apply on face especially on the forehead, nose and cheekbones and/or parts that receive the most sunlight.
3: Reapply it as frequently as needed.
Comparison between AQUTOP Hydrating Sun Fluid and AQUTOP UV Shield Moist Sun Cream
AQUTOP Hydrating Sun Fluid:
- SPF50+, PA+++
- Moist gel type
- Light but with strong sun protecting effects
- Aqua Swelling Formula System
- A non-sticky sun fluid
- Use during outdoor activities such as camping and swimming
AQUTOP UV Shield Moist Sun Cream:
- SPF50+, PA+++
- Soft emulsion type
- A moist sunblock cream with
- Skin Fitting System
Use as a moisture base product for the makeup when the skin is dry
Expiry Jan 2019