COSRX Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream is a lightweight cream highly enriched with Honey Extract. Honey is known to moisturize and soothe the skin, hence, formulated with honey extract this Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream helps to deeply nourish and moisturize the skin.
How to use COSRX Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream
– Take a proper amount of cream on your palm. Then, gently pat on your face for absorption.
– By applying a thick layer of this moisture cream, twice the amount of the regular usage or as preferred, it can be used as an overnight sleeping pack, leaving a soft and moisturized skin the next morning.
Key Ingredients of COSRX Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream
Honey Extract 60.96%
Ceramide 3 500ppm
Honey Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beeswax, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Hordeum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 3, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine
Honey is a natural sweetener and a good substitution of sugar. Honey also has healing properties which can soothe throat irritation. Not only is honey consuming honey beneficial for the body, honey also has beneficial functions for the body, externally.
Benefits of honey
- Moisturizes the skin and lips
- Soothes the skin (Able to soothe sunburn skin)
- Cleanse the pores and skin
- Exfoliates the skin
- Remove/reduce scars
- Treat acnes
- Protect the skin from damages
- Conditions the skin
- Anti-aging properties
- Brightens the skin
- For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
4. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. It is advised to seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately if the product is swallowed.