COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad is a daily moisturizing pad pre-soaked in a toner formulated with Propolis Extract and Hyaluronic Acid. This One Step Moisture Up Pad helps to moisturize the dehydrated, delicate and flaky skin.
TIP: It is convenient to wipe off and fix makeups during the day. You can also use as a mini sheet mask on specific dry areas such as cheek or chin.
※ Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.
How to use COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad
- Swipe the embossing side across the face avoiding eye area after cleansing.
- Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris.
- Replace the lid tightly to make sure the pads stay wet and clean.
Key ingredients of COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad
Propolis Extract 79.14%
Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 0.50%
Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
Propolis is the lesser known counterpart of beeswax produced by bees. Bees use propolis, a resinous material made by mixing some honey with resins from trees or other souces, to seal up any small cracks or gaps in the bee hive while beeswax was used to seal up the larger gaps and cracks (2014, Dr. Edward Group).
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
4. People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
5. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
6. Keep out of reach of children.
7. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.