Diptyque Ambre (Amber) Scented Candle (300G)
The candle's flame is enclosed in a colorful hand-blown glass container. A warm and elegant procession of woods, vetiver and patchouli, enhanced with radiant aniseed, insolent spices, mysterious incense, cistus and Tonka bean.
How to use:
1. The first time you burn the candle, allow it to burn for at least two hours, until the whole top is liquid with wax.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch length, before lighting the candle
3. Realign wick after the candle has blown out and cool down to room temperature
4. Trim the wick to 1/8 inch length before relighting
Things to note:
- Standard Candle may burn up to 75 hours
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Do not place candle on marble/ glass surface